DT Mebane probable, CB Trufant questionable
RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle defensive tackle Brandon Mebane returned to full participation in practice Friday and is expected to play at Carolina on Sunday.
Mebane was held out of practice Thursday with a calf injury. Head coach Pete Carroll says he's "in good shape" to play. Mebane has a history of calf ailments in the past, missing one game in the 2009 season and four in 2010 due to calf issues.
Cornerback Marcus Trufant is questionable with a back issue that kept him out of practice Wednesday and Thursday. He returned for limited participation Friday. Carroll said he will be a game-time decision.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rico NFL Seattle Seahawks Embossed Tri-Fold Wallet