Steelers RB Dwyer, Eagles LB Jordan inactive
PITTSBURGH -- Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Akeem Jordan will miss his second straight game with a hamstring injury. The Eagles made the starting linebacker one of seven inactive players before Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
The Eagles also made quarterback Trent Edwards, wide receiver Riley Cooper, running back Chris Polk, defensive end Vinny Curry and offensive linemen Steve Vallos and Nate Menkin inactive. Jamar Chaney will start in Jordan's place for the Eagles.
The Steelers made running back Jonathan Dwyer, the team's second-leading rusher, inactive. Dwyer is healthy, but the return of starting running back Rashard Mendenhall from a torn ACL in his right knee allowed Pittsburgh to deactivate Dwyer.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rivers, Chargers hand Broncos rare home loss
- Three men stabbed in Broncos' parking lot
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bears to start Cutler at QB against Browns
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Great American Products Philadelphia Eagles 2-Piece GameBall Coffee Mug Set