Jets without Keller, Hill and Conner vs. Texans
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The New York Jets' struggling offense will be without tight end Dustin Keller, wide receiver Stephen Hill and fullback John Conner against the Houston Texans with hamstring injuries.
All three are inactive Monday night after not practicing last week. The Jets are already playing without top wide receiver Santonio Holmes, who suffered a season-ending foot injury last week, leaving Chaz Schilens and Jeremy Kerley as the starters.
Texans backup running back Ben Tate is inactive with a toe injury. Also not playing for Houston are safety Quintin Demps, wide receiver Lestar Jean, offensive linemen Brandon Brooks and Andrew Gardner, and cornerbacks Brandon Harris and Roc Carmichael.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Broncos' Welker still not cleared to practice
- Source: Garvin fined $25K for hit on Huber
- Flacco to wear knee brace against Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- 5th & Ocean Women's New York Jets White Slub Henley T-Shirt