??AP Pro32 ballot from Brown??
Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Clifton Brown of Sporting News:
CLIFTON BROWN (Sporting News)
1. San Francisco 49ers -- Love their intensity, even when holding a huge lead. Face rematch Sunday against Giants.
3. Chicago Bears -- Opportunistic defense has scored more than Jacksonville's offense the past two weeks.
5. New York Giants -- The pass rush has been held in check, yet the offense is more explosive than ever.
8. Baltimore Ravens -- Appeared to take Chiefs for granted, which they won't do in next game against Cowboys.
11. San Diego Chargers -- Facing statement game against Broncos for early supremacy in AFC West.
14. Arizona Cardinals -- If offensive line issues continue, they will struggle regardless of who plays quarterback.
15. St. Louis Rams -- Sure hasn't taken Jeff Fisher long to make this team relevant again.
16. Denver Broncos -- Better than their record, but brutal early season schedule has taken its toll.
18. Dallas Cowboys -- Coming off a bye week, the Cowboys will have to play well to win in Baltimore.
19. Detroit Lions -- In trouble riding a three-game losing streak, and schedule doesn't get easier.
20. Cincinnati Bengals -- That was a costly home hiccup against the Dolphins.
22. Miami Dolphins -- Joe Philbin is getting consistent effort from this team, and it's starting to pay off.
27. Buffalo Bills -- Being embarrassed by 49ers showed how far Bills are from being contenders.
30. Tennessee Titans -- Not much to hang their hats on offensively, which is not good.
31. Oakland Raiders -- One victory and no interceptions is not a good combination.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars -- This team needs a serious upgrade in talent to turn the corner.
http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Players: Provide NFL deal details
- Wishful thinking? Cowboys send playoff tickets
- Seahawks' Lynch at camp after ending holdout
- Rice: 'I made the biggest mistake of my life'