??AP Pro32 ballot from Gosselin??
Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Rick Gosselin of Dallas Morning News:
RICK GOSSELIN (Dallas Morning News)
2. Atlanta Falcons -- The Falcons are 5-0 with a league-high three road victories.
3. Baltimore Ravens -- The Ravens are the most penalized team in the AFC with 42 for 363 yards.
5. Chicago Bears -- The defenses of Buffalo and Detroit led the NFL with five interceptions for touchdowns in 2011. The Bears already have five such TDs through five weeks this season.
6. Minnesota Vikings -- The Black & Blue division has three defenses in the top 10 -- Bears at 6, Vikings at 7 and Lions at 9.
9. New York Giants -- The Giants have recovered a league-leading three fumbles on special teams.
14. St. Louis Rams -- Who'd have guessed the Rams would have a better record after five games than Denver, Green Bay and New Orleans? Jeff Fisher has the Rams playing some D.
15. Seattle Seahawks -- The Seahawks are surviving with a rookie quarterback thanks to the NFL's top-ranked defense.
16. Green Bay Packers -- Incredibly, the Packers do not have an individual 100-yard receiver yet this season.
17. Dallas Cowboys -- The Cowboys return from their bye to visit Baltimore. They are among the NFL's best coming off byes with a 16-7 record.
20. Miami Dolphins -- The Dolphins lead the NFL in run defense, allowing an average of only 61.4 yards per game and 2.7 yards per carry.
21. Washington Redskins -- The Redskins have allowed an NFL-high six individual 100-yard receiving games.
24. Detroit Lions -- The struggling Lions play four of the next five on the road, starting Sunday with the Eagles.
25. New Orleans Saints -- Now that the Saints have finally won they have to stop playing. New Orleans has its bye this week along with Carolina, Chicago and Jacksonville.
26. Oakland Raiders -- The Raiders are coming off their bye, but have not responded to the extra rest in the past. They are 9-14 coming off byes.
27. Kansas City Chiefs -- The 1-4 Chiefs are one of only three teams to rank in the top 10 in both offense and defense along with Detroit and San Francisco.
29. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- The Bucs have back-to-back home games coming off their bye against Kansas City and New Orleans. Tampa Bay is 10-13 coming off bye weeks.
30. Jacksonville Jaguars -- The Jaguars have scored only six touchdowns in five games. The 49ers scored six touchdowns last Sunday.
31. Tennessee Titans -- Opposing quarterbacks are completing almost 75 percent of their passes against the Titans. That's not a recipe for success in a passing league.
http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash