Gaither, Mathews, Clary miss Bolts practice
Coach Norv Turner refused to give an injury update on the trio. Since the Chargers play host to Denver on Monday night, they don't have to issue their first injury report of the week until Thursday.
Turner says he's confident the three will be able to play.
Gaither strained his groin late in a 31-24 loss at New Orleans and gave up a sack during which Philip Rivers lost a fumble to the Saints.
It wasn't clear why Mathews and Clary were held out.
Cornerback Shareece Wright practiced for the first time since spraining an ankle in the season opener.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Broncos' Welker still not cleared to practice
- Source: Garvin fined $25K for hit on Huber
- Flacco to wear knee brace against Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NFL Team Apparel Youth San Diego Chargers Team Forward Long Sleeve Shirt