D'Qwell Jackson practicing with Browns
BEREA, Ohio -- Browns starting linebacker D'Qwell Jackson has returned to practice after missing time with a concussion.
Jackson sustained a head injury in Sunday's loss to the Giants. Jackson, the only player in the NFL with two interceptions and two sacks, appears on track to play Sunday as the Browns (0-5) host Cincinnati. Jackson recorded three sacks and a pick when the Browns lost to the Bengals last month.
Linebacker Scott Fujita was not on the field Thursday during the 15 minutes open to reporters. Fujita is listed on the injury report with a shoulder issue.
Defensive tackle Ahtyba Rubin is also out with a lower leg injury.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles
- Sources: Revis, Pats agree to 1-year deal
- Source: Ware, Broncos agree to $30M deal
- Jets agree with WR Decker to bolster offense
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Sparo Men's New York Giants Ghost Watch