Roethlisberger Steelers' new career passing leader
Roethlisberger came into Thursday night's game with Tennessee needing 286 yards to tie Bradshaw's 27,989 yards passing. Bradshaw did that in 168 games, and Thursday night was Roethlisberger's 119th career game.
The current Steelers quarterback came into the game with 27,703 yards passing, and he passed Bradshaw with a 17-yard completion to Heath Miller with about 3:00 left in the third quarter. That gave him 291 yards passing.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Photo File Pittsburgh Steelers Ben Roethlisberger Framed Photo