Crash case closed involving Suh, other suit filed
Dearborn police say the accident was minor and fault cannot be determined. Suh declined to comment after practice.
Steve Vines of Livonia says it's not minor and he has at least $500 in damage. He says Suh sideswiped his vehicle Thursday and didn't stop.
Meanwhile, The Oakland Press reports Friday that a couple has sued Suh and his sister, Ngum Suh, for a return of their $100,000 security deposit on a leased Birmingham home. Gregory and Laura Packer also claim they haven't been allowed to get property left at the home when they moved out June 15.
The Associated Press sent an email to Ngum Suh seeking comment.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Hall: No 'fisticuffs' on horizon with Sherman
- Bengals extend Lewis' contract through '15
- Lions retain Pettigrew with 4-year contract
- Sources: Ravens keep LB Smith for $16.1M
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Detroit Lions Ndamukong Suh #90