Falcons WR Jones hurts leg, returns
It was not immediately clear how Jones was hurt and team officials did not offer any specifics about the injury, which occurred in the first quarter.
Before his injury he had two catches for 14 yards.
Trainers appeared to be looking at Jones' lower leg before he was taken to the locker room. He returned in the second half after jogging and stretching next to a trainer on the sideline.
Jones has been one of the Falcons' best receivers, entering the game with 40 catches for 628 yards and five touchdowns.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Kelly leaves NYC to continue cancer treatment
- Source: Manziel works out for Browns brass
- Saban: Talks with Peyton, Gase not together
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Alternate Limited Jersey Atlanta Falcons Julio Jones #11