AP Pro32 ballot from Judge
Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Clark Judge of CBSSports.com:
CLARK JUDGE (CBSSports.com)
2. Atlanta Falcons -- Trust me, that loss will be good for these guys. Now, the pressure they feel is not from trying to keep an undefeated season intact; it's trying to win a playoff game.
3. Chicago Bears -- Now, more than ever, we find out about the resilience of the Bears.
4. Green Bay Packers -- The Packers' biggest problem isn't Chicago; it's injuries.
8. New England Patriots -- Now the Big Dig refers to the holes the Patriots' need to fix in their secondary.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- They've gone from kneeldowns to all-out assaults. For those keeping score, that's five straight weeks with 28 or more points.
16. Dallas Cowboys -- The Cowboys think they're going to the playoffs, but somebody forgot to tell them eight teams are ahead of them in the NFC.
17. Detroit Lions -- Forget the auto industry. It's the Lions who might need the bailout now.
19. San Diego Chargers -- Anyone who knows a realtor they trust is urged to contact Norv Turner.
21. Miami Dolphins -- When they talk about rookies hitting the wall, they're talking about what just happened to Ryan Tannehill.
22. Washington Redskins -- OK, now, let's get this straight: Are we playing for this year ... next year ... 2014?
24. Tennessee Titans -- Maybe Bud Adams should blow a gasket every week. It seems to work.
25. Philadelphia Eagles -- If Bud Adams was angry with his Titans, I can only imagine how Jeff Lurie feels. There is no bigger disappointment out there than these guys.
26. Buffalo Bills -- Suddenly, I'm beginning to think that Chan Gailey and Buddy Nix should log on to realtor.com.
28. Oakland Raiders -- I'm not sure which has more holes in need of repair: The Nimitz Freeway or the middle of the Oakland defense.
30. Cleveland Browns -- No, "Hot in Cleveland" does not have anything to do with the Browns.
31. Kansas City Chiefs -- Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou? Down here ... at the bottom of the league standings.
http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL or Michigan? Harbaugh said to be torn
- Cowboys list Murray (hand) as questionable
- Slip of the tongue: Obama shouts out Flacco
- Rivera 'confident' Newton will start Sunday