Indianapolis signs 2 players to practice squad
INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indianapolis Colts have signed linebacker Shawn Loiseau and tight end Martell Webb to the practice squad Tuesday.
Loiseau is an undrafted free agent who spent training camp with Houston. He was waived Aug. 31.
Webb, a 6-foot-3, 276-pound tight end, was signed by Philadelphia as an undrafted rookie last season, was cut before the regular season, then spent time on the Jets' and Tampa Bay Buccaneers' practice squads. He signed with Arizona in January and was waived Aug. 31.
Hicks signed with Indy (6-3) as an undrafted rookie in April. He was waived Aug. 31 and joined Indy's practice squad the next day.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Sources: Pats' Wilfork asks team for release
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Martin on 49ers: 'It's a blank slate for me'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Indianapolis Colts White Tone Polo