Julio Jones misses 2nd straight practice
Jones was injured in last week's loss at New Orleans.
Coach Mike Smith did not say which ankle is bothering Jones.
Linebacker Sean Weatherspoon is rehabbing a sprained right ankle and hopes to avoid missing his third straight game.
Defensive end John Abraham (back), defensive tackle Jonathan Babineaux (thigh), receiver Harry Douglas (ankle), tight end Tony Gonzalez (shoulder), linebacker Stephen Nicholas (groin), running back Michael Turner (groin) and defensive tackle Vance Walker (ribs) were all limited in practice.
Atlanta (8-1) hosts Arizona (4-5) on Sunday.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Cowboys sign OT Smith to $110M contract
- Steelers' Brown rips Sanders' QB comments
- RG III scoffs at zone read talk: Not who I am
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Limited Jersey Atlanta Falcons Julio Jones #11