Jets WR Kerley questionable but expected to play
Coach Rex Ryan says Friday that Kerley, the team's leading receiver, did not practice and has been bothered all week by the heel and tightness in the hamstring. He has 35 catches and two scores, and is the Jets' primary punt returner.
Also questionable after being limited in practice but expected to play are running backs Joe McKnight (sprained right ankle) and Bilal Powell (concussion), linebacker Bart Scott (hyperextended right big toe) and nose tackle Sione Po'uha (back, ankle).
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Bengals extend Lewis' contract through '15
- Lions retain Pettigrew with 4-year contract
- Sources: Ravens keep LB Smith for $16.1M
- Titans, Woodyard agree to multiyear contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Men's St. Louis Rams Breast Cancer Awareness 39Thirty Flex Fitted Hat