Jenkins, Givens back for Rams against Jets
Jenkins and Givens were suspended last week for violating team rules. Coach Jeff Fisher said during the week that both players would be back, but had not said whether either would start.
Fullback Brit Miller, also the team's special teams captain, and wide receiver Steve Smith were inactive. Wide receiver Austin Pettis, who missed two days of practice and was limited Friday with a toe injury, was active on Sunday.
Jets running backs Joe McKnight (ankle) and Bilal Powell (concussion) were active after being listed as questionable. Linebacker Bart Scott (toe) and defensive tackle Sione Pouha (low back/ankle) also dressed after being questionable and limited in practice all week.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Romo says his best football is yet to come
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Sam Bradford In Your Face Mural Wall Graphic