Jaguars' QB Gabbert injures elbow against Texans
Gabbert bruised his right elbow when he was hit by Danieal Manning and fumbled on Jacksonville's first drive.
Chad Henne took over at quarterback for Jacksonville's next drive with Houston leading 7-0.
The team said Gabbert's return is questionable.
Cornerback Aaron Ross injured an ankle in the second quarter and the team said his return was questionable. The Jaguars did not specify which ankle was injured.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
- Jones-Drew: London deserves an NFL team
- Johnson: Lions 'need to win a Super Bowl'
- Pack hold off Favre return, afraid of booing
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Jacksonville Jaguars Blaine Gabbert #11