Raiders game to be blacked out locally
The team announced the blackout Thursday, ending a streak of 13 straight televised games.
The Raiders need to sell 85 percent of available tickets 72 hours before the game for it to be broadcast locally. The last game that was not televised locally was the home finale against Indianapolis in 2010.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texans RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Women's Oakland Raiders Leader Black Full-Zip Jacket