Seattle's Bryant, Hill to be game-time decisions
Coach Pete Carroll said Friday that Bryant was held out of practice for a third straight day with a foot injury. Hill went through a workout to test his sore ankle, but how the injury responds will determine if he plays against the Bears. Bryant and Hill are listed as questionable.
Seattle also will likely be down its nickel defensive back, Marcus Trufant, after he had a hamstring issue pop up late in Thursday's practice. Trufant is doubtful and Walter Thurmond would likely take his place. The Seahawks also pulled Sidney Rice from the end of Friday's practice with a sore calf, but Carroll said they think he is OK. Rice was also questionable.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Steelers holding off on new Big Ben contract
- Cowboys' McClain convicted, already appeals
- Saints' Graham glad contract 'mess' over
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Riddell Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions Speed Mini Replica Helmet