Donald Jones out for Bills
Jones missed Friday's practice because of a calf injury that limited him in practice on Wednesday and Thursday. He's the Bills second-leading receiver with 38 catches for 410 yards and four touchdowns.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Sources: Pats' Wilfork asks team for release
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Martin on 49ers: 'It's a blank slate for me'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Jacksonville Jaguars Justin Blackmon #14