Cowboys RB Murray starts after 6-game absence
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray started Sunday night against Philadelphia after missing six games with a sprained right foot, and Eagles quarterback Michael Vick missed his third straight game with a concussion.
Murray participated in practice this past week for the first time since injuring the foot Oct. 14 at Baltimore. He rushed for 14 yards on Dallas' first offensive play.
The Cowboys rushed for more than 100 yards just once without Murray and began the game last in the league in rushing offense.
As expected, Vick was inactive along with running back LeSean McCoy, who also has a concussion.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rivers, Chargers hand Broncos rare home loss
- Three men stabbed in Broncos' parking lot
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bears to start Cutler at QB against Browns
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Photo File Dallas Cowboys Tony Romo Framed Photo