AP Pro32 ballot from Judge
Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Clark Judge of CBSSports.com:
CLARK JUDGE (CBSSports.com)
1. Atlanta Falcons -- Biggest obstacle no longer is New Orleans; it's the danger of complacency. This last month is all about staying focused.
2. Houston Texans -- Biggest obstacle no longer is Indianapolis; it's ... see Atlanta.
4. New England Patriots -- So they won the AFC East. They always win the AFC East. The real barometer comes in this month's games vs. Houston and San Francisco.
6. Baltimore Ravens -- The Grinch is trying to steal Baltimore's Christmas. First, the Ravens lose to Pittsburgh. Now they might lose Terrell Suggs again. Then they must face Washington, Denver, the N.Y. Giants and Cincinnati. Yuck.
7. Green Bay Packers -- Considering their history vs. Chicago, the Packers should win their division. Of course, they should do a better job of protecting their quarterback, too.
10. Chicago Bears -- Suddenly, that defense that carried the Bears to the top of their division is beginning to spring leaks.
11. New York Giants -- Ebenezer Scrooge must have drawn up their schedule for December. New Orleans. Atlanta. Baltimore. Philadelphia. Bah, humbug.
13. Cincinnati Bengals -- The good news: The Bengals are hot. The bad: They have two games left with Baltimore and Pittsburgh.
15. Dallas Cowboys -- Yeah, I know the Cowboys are only a game out of first. But why does this seem like an 8-8 team waiting to happen?
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Just when the Bucs start thinking that maybe, just maybe, they're good enough to play with the big boys, along comes Peyton Manning for a reality check.
19. Buffalo Bills -- The players say they believe in Chan Gailey and can win with the guy. I say then go prove it.
21. Detroit Lions -- It's beginning to look like another bailout for Detroit is necessary.
22. Miami Dolphins -- Look at it this way, Miami: There's always LeBron and the Heat.
24. Tennessee Titans -- Looks like that firing of Chris Palmer really shook these guys up.
25. Cleveland Browns -- So the Browns ended a 12-game losing streak on the road. I think that says more about Oakland than it does Cleveland.
29. Philadelphia Eagles -- Good thing there are only four weeks left. Otherwise, I don't know if there'd be enough coaches left by the end of the season.
30. Oakland Raiders -- When they talk about the Black Hole in Oakland they're referring to the empty seats for the Raiders' Dec. 16 date with Kansas City.
31. Kansas City Chiefs -- Seldom has a home victory been more satisfying or more welcome.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars -- Tell me Shahid Khan isn't suffering from buyer's remorse.
http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index