Chargers put Ajirotutu, Molk on IR
Ajirotutu (hand) and Molk (thumb) were hurt Sunday in a 20-13 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.
Baxter played in five games with the Chargers in 2011. He was released by the Chargers at the end of training camp this year.
Schilling was a sixth-round draft pick by the Bolts in 2011. He played in nine games and started one game each at right and left guard as a rookie. He also was released at the end of camp.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Manziel will work out for Browns
- Saban: Talks with Peyton, Gase not together
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
- Miami (Ohio) unveils John Harbaugh statue
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Authentic Street Signs San Diego Chargers 'Chargers Country' Street Sign