Bryant, Chancellor probable to play for Seahawks
RENTON, Wash. -- Defensive end Red Bryant and safety Kam Chancellor returned to limited participation in practice for the Seattle Seahawks on Friday and are expected to play Sunday against the Arizona Cardinals.
Bryant had missed the first two practices of the week as he continues to deal with a plantar fascia issue in his foot.
Chancellor sat out practice Thursday with a groin injury.
Both were able to get work in Friday and are listed as probable for Sunday.
Cornerback Marcus Trufant is officially out with a hamstring strain.
Trufant was injured in practice last week and was unable to play against the Chicago Bears. He did not practice this week.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Davis ends holdout, reports to 49ers camp
- Report: Pouncey could miss half the season
- Browns fan urinates on Art Modell's grave
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Arizona Cardinals University of Phoenix Stadium Signature Stadium Photo