Seahawks LB Hill active despite ankle injury
Hill was listed as questionable for Sunday's game, but made it through pregame warmups and is expected to start. He was the only starter whose status was in question for Seattle.
Wells is active despite a knee injury that limited his participation in practice all week. Roberts missed last week's game against the New York Jets with an ankle injury. In his last game against St. Louis on Nov. 25, Roberts had a career-high nine catches.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Regretful Peterson: I won't use switch again
- Carr, Raiders stun Chiefs to snap skid at 16
- Belichick: Blount must earn PT with Patriots
- Sources: Pats' Gray late, doesn't practice
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Beanie Wells Wall Graphic