Patriots CB Talib leaves with hip injury
The Patriots say Talib is questionable to return.
Talib was hurt when he dived to knock away a pass across the middle late in the first half.
The Patriots acquired Talib from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers last month while he was serving a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
He had a 59-yard interception return for a touchdown against the Indianapolis Colts on Nov. 18, his first game for New England.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Source: Giants physical for Rodgers-Cromartie
- Ex-Seahawks CB Thurmond signs with Giants
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Indianapolis Colts Royal Tone Polo