AP Pro32 ballot from Kaufman
Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Ira Kaufman of Tampa Tribune:
IRA KAUFMAN (Tampa Tribune)
1. Denver Broncos -- The Mile High City is lovely to visit in January unless you're an AFC Super Bowl hopeful.
3. Green Bay Packers -- Don't sleep on the Packers, especially if they nail down a first-round bye.
4. Seattle Seahawks -- Their confidence level is soaring as high as the Space Needle these days.
5. San Francisco 49ers -- A team this solid shouldn't look like the Chiefs this often.
6. New England Patriots -- Once they get punched in the mouth, these guys know how to respond.
7. Houston Texans -- That physicality edge has gone AWOL for much of the past month.
9. Cincinnati Bengals -- Back-to-back playoff berths and a vow to go deep this time around.
10. Washington Redskins -- Redskins-Cowboys in prime time with a division title on the line. Jackpot.
12. Indianapolis Colts -- How do you go from two wins to 10? In this case, Luck is a key factor.
13. Chicago Bears -- They're not out of this thing, thanks to a defense that ended its long siesta.
14. New Orleans Saints -- You'd better believe they wish the season was starting anew this weekend.
15. Dallas Cowboys -- One of these decades, the Cowboys will fix that leaky secondary.
16. New York Giants -- That bewildered look on Tom Coughlin's face says it all.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers -- Mediocrity doesn't cut it with the Steelers, and that's why they'll soon be back.
18. St. Louis Rams -- As the NFL's youngest team, the Rams should feel very good about themselves.
19. Miami Dolphins -- Far from a finished product, but this aggressive defense is a keeper.
20. San Diego Chargers -- When Norv Turner walks off the field Sunday, it will be an emotional moment.
21. Carolina Panthers -- A win in New Orleans and a Buc loss lifts the Saints out of the division basement.
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Different head coach, same dispiriting finish.
23. New York Jets -- What will the Big Apple tabloids do if Tebow's gone next year?
24. Cleveland Browns -- Like Miami, they need a few more weapons to keep defenses off balance.
25. Arizona Cardinals -- That 4-0 start only makes the last 11 games even harder to stomach.
26. Tennessee Titans -- In a league littered with lousy defenses, they've given up an NFL-high 451 points.
27. Detroit Lions -- A loss to Chicago would give these underachievers an 0-6 slate against NFC North foes.
29. Philadelphia Eagles -- Will the Eagles close out the Andy Reid era with a win at the Meadowlands?
30. Oakland Raiders -- Like so many teams, the Raiders are desperate for a young QB to build around.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars -- Tebowmania is sure to build to a fever pitch in the offseason.
32. Kansas City Chiefs -- If Bill Polian wants back into the league, this could be a landing spot.
http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Urlacher: Bears should stick with McCown
- Ravens' Elam on Megatron: 'He's pretty old'
- 49ers again take aim at Seahawks' roster