AP Pro32 ballot from Judge
Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Clark Judge of CBSSports.com:
CLARK JUDGE (CBSSports.com)
1. Denver Broncos -- I'm not sure what happened last: A Denver loss or peace in the Middle East.
3. Green Bay Packers -- Suddenly, the Packers have a new legion of Cheeseheads: Bears' fans who want them to beat Minnesota.
5. San Francisco 49ers -- Consider that waxing in Seattle a wake-up call; or, maybe it was just Pete Carroll's way of honking his own horn.
6. Seattle Seahawks -- Good thing for the rest of the NFC these guys don't draw a home game.
7. Houston Texans -- I guess last week's loss told us why Gary Kubiak won't rest his starters this weekend: BECAUSE HE NEEDS HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE!!!
8. Washington Redskins -- The Redskins just solved the Physical Cliff; RG3 is "completely recovered" from his knee injury.
9. Baltimore Ravens -- The Ravens are tough to figure out. They lose three straight; then they hammer the Giants. All I know is they're going to the playoffs where they win at least once under John Harbaugh.
11. Indianapolis Colts -- This story just keeps getting better. First, the Colts make the playoffs. Now Chuck Pagano is back. Yes, Indiana, there is a Santa Claus.
12. Cincinnati Bengals -- Go ahead and knock Marvin Lewis. All I know is that in two seasons with Andy Dalton he reached the playoffs twice ... and this time he got there the hard way: Through Pittsburgh.
14. Chicago Bears -- All together now: Let's go Pack! Let's go Pack!
15. New Orleans Saints -- Finally, mercifully, the season is about to come to a close for the Saints. It was an unforgettable experience, and, no, that's not a good thing.
16. New York Giants -- Talk about hitting a wall: Once these guys looked like a lock to win the division; now, they look like a lock to miss the playoffs. Never have so many promised so much, yet delivered so little.
17. St. Louis Rams -- Now I know what those ads mean when they talk about "Ram Tough."
18. Miami Dolphins -- The second-best team in the AFC East? You're looking at it, folks.
19. Pittsburgh Steelers -- 'Tis not the season to be jolly in Pittsburgh. Five losses in six games keep the coal industry in business.
21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- The way these guys are playing, they may send them all back to college.
22. San Diego Chargers -- Another late-season rush by Norv Turner ... only this time it's about a month-and-a-half too late.
23. Cleveland Browns -- Those Saban-to-Cleveland rumors have Browns' fans believing there really is a St. Nick.
24. Buffalo Bills -- This was the year the Bills were supposed to be, as GM Buddy Nix put it, "relevant." Anyone for another New Year's resolution?
27. Arizona Cardinals -- The Cardinals are accepting all suggestions for a starting quarterback until midnight Saturday.
28. Detroit Lions -- Since they started 5-0 last season, the Lions are 9-18, including the playoffs. Just sayin'.
30. Oakland Raiders -- Just lose, baby.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars -- After what we just witnessed, it should be Tebow Time.
32. Kansas City Chiefs -- Now the question: Will K.C. Wolf be back?
http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Broncos' Welker still not cleared to practice
- Source: Garvin fined $25K for hit on Huber
- Flacco to wear knee brace against Patriots