Bills' Spiller, Kyle Williams added to Pro Bowl
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills running back C.J. Spiller and defensive tackle Kyle Williams have been added to the roster for Sunday's AFC Pro Bowl roster, replacing Super Bowl-bound Baltimore Ravens players Ray Rice and Haloti Ngata.
Spiller ran for a career-best 1,244 yards on 207 carries and had six touchdowns. The third-year player's 6.0-yard per carry average tied for first in the NFL.
Williams had five sacks and 46 tackles. The seven-year pro will be making his second Pro Bowl appearance.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Chancellor deemed 'good' after walk-through
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Hundreds lose out on tickets to Super Bowl
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Is This Closest Matchup Ever?
- Game breakdown