Brady's slide draws ire of Ravens safety Pollard
During the final minute of the first half, Brady slid to the ground to end of an impromptu run. The quarterback's upraised leg hit onrushing Ravens free safety Ed Reed, who emerged from the play without injury.
But Pollard believes Brady should be disciplined by the NFL, which levies fines on defensive players for helmet-to-helmet hits.
Pollard said Monday, "If you want to keep this going in the right direction, everyone should be penalized for their actions."
He said Brady "knew what he was doing. It has to go both ways. Hopefully the NFL will do something about it. If they don't, that's fine. If they do, then that's fine."
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch starts holdout over contract
- Steelers holding off on new Big Ben contract
- Cowboys' McClain convicted, already appeals
- Saints TE Graham glad contract 'mess' over
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Tom Brady In Your Face Mural Wall Graphic