Bills to play 1 game a year at Rogers Centre
TORONTO -- The Buffalo Bills will play one regular-season game a year at Toronto's Rogers Centre for the next five seasons.
The agreement between the team and Rogers Media includes one preseason game in 2015. Buffalo has won just one of its regular-season games in Toronto.
The existing five-year deal expired with the Seattle Seahawks' 50-17 romp over the Bills in December, but an extension had long been expected.
This season's game drew a crowd of 40,770, far short of a sellout of more than 53,000 that had been expected for the final game of the expiring $78 million deal.
The Bills recently extended their lease at Ralph Wilson Stadium for 10 years.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Broncos' Welker still not cleared to practice
- Marshall almost pulled 'a Dez Bryant' Dec. 1
- Durable Redskins LB Fletcher likely to retire
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Buffalo Bills Dark Grey KO Classic Hoodie