Packers increase tickets for next season
GREEN BAY, Wis. -- The Green Bay Packers are increasing ticket prices.
Price increases range from $2 to $5 depending on the location in Lambeau Field. End-zone seats increase $2 to $74. Tickets from the 20-yard line to the end zone increase $5 to $85. Seats between the 20-yard lines will go up $5 to $97.
Prices for the new South End seats are $82 and $89.
Packers president Mark Murphy says the increases keep ticket prices about average for the NFL. Murphy says the revenue is important to keeping the Packers competitive in the league. Also, Murphy says the team wants to be fair to visiting teams in terms of shared revenue. One-third of all ticket revenue goes to the visiting team.
Invoices are being sent to season-ticket holders this week.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Broncos' Welker still not cleared to practice
- Source: Garvin fined $25K for hit on Huber
- Flacco to wear knee brace against Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Green Bay Packers Jermichael Finley #88