Seattle makes deal with Brady Quinn official
Quinn's deal was finalized on Thursday, but terms of the contract were not available. Quinn and the Seahawks agreed to terms of the contract earlier this week.
Quinn joins Josh Portis as the expected backups to Wilson. Quinn played last year for the Chiefs, starting eight games. It was his first regular-season playing time since the 2009 season.
Backup safety Chris Maragos also signed his one-year contract tender on Thursday. Maragos was a restricted free agent and a special teams standout for the Seahawks last season.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Kansas City Chiefs Elite Polo