Jaguars sign DE Egboh, S Banjo after 3-day camp
The 6-foot-6, 277-pound Egboh and the 5-foot-11 Banjo were two of 18 veteran free agents invited to participate in the team's voluntary minicamp, which ended Thursday.
Egboh, who played college football at Stanford, originally signed as an undrafted rookie free agent with San Francisco in 2009. He also spent time with Houston and Philadelphia before landing in Tennessee. He played in 12 games with the Titans last season after spending 2011 on the team's practice squad.
Banjo, a four-year starter at Southern Methodist, tried out for Oakland and Pittsburgh during rookie minicamps in 2012, but sat out last season. He first caught Jacksonville's eye at the 2013 Dallas Super Regional Combine.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Kelly leaves NYC to continue cancer treatment
- Source: Manziel works out for Browns brass
- Saban: Talks with Peyton, Gase not together
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Men's Tennessee Titans Navy League 9Forty Adjustable Hat