Falcons' Moore granted bond following arrest
Fulton County sheriff's spokeswoman Tracy Flanagan says Moore was granted a $2,500 bond during his first appearance before a Fulton County magistrate judge Friday morning.
Atlanta police spokesman Carlos Campos says officers were called to a Northwest Atlanta address Thursday and advised that Moore and a woman were involved in an argument. Campos says during the argument Moore "threw the victim's phone and grabbed the victim's shoulder."
The Falcons released a statement Thursday night saying the team was aware of the "situation involving William Moore" and was gathering more information.
Moore was a Pro Bowl alternate in 2012 when he had four interceptions and 105 tackles.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Bengals release veteran linebacker Harrison
- Sources: Revis, Pats agree to 1-year deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Great American Products Atlanta Falcons Grub Jug