Bears agree to 3-year deal with K Signor
LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- The Chicago Bears agreed to a three-year contract with kicker Austin Signor on Friday.
Signor spent his final two seasons at Illinois after playing his first two at Iowa, hitting 14 of 22 field goal attempts and all 34 extra points as a senior in 2009.
He participated in the Bears' voluntary minicamp this week, with Robbie Gould recovering from a season-ending calf injury.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
- Jones-Drew: London deserves an NFL team
- Johnson: Lions 'need to win a Super Bowl'
- Pack hold off Favre return, afraid of booing
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- WinCraft Chicago Bears Key Strap