Falcons' William Moore released following arrest
Moore, a Pro Bowl alternate in 2012, was granted the bond during his first appearance before a Fulton County magistrate judge Friday morning. Fulton County sheriff's spokeswoman Tracy Flanagan said Sunday Moore was released late Friday.
Atlanta police spokesman Carlos Campos says Moore was arrested Thursday after officers were called to a Northwest Atlanta address and advised that Moore and a woman were involved in an argument. Campos says during the argument Moore "threw the victim's phone and grabbed the victim's shoulder."
The Falcons released a statement Thursday night saying the team was gathering more information.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Romo unsure he'll play in preseason opener
- Ravens' Harbaugh: Proud of Rice's response
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Atlanta Falcons Pique Xtra-Lite Red Polo