Cowboys sign QB Aaron Corp after release by Bills
IRVING, Texas -- The Dallas Cowboys have signed quarterback Aaron Corp, twice released by Buffalo after joining the Bills as an undrafted free agent last year.
The Bills released Corp less than a month after signing him in 2012. They re-signed him in February and let him go him again on April 29.
Corp was set to be the starter at Southern California in 2009 but he broke his left leg before the season and Matt Barkley took over. He transferred to Richmond in 2010 and started five games before a season-ending knee injury. He finally played a full season in 2011, throwing for 2,682 yards and 17 touchdowns.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Jets, ex-Titans RB Johnson agree
- Peyton ready to move on from Super Bowl
- Source: QB Freeman, Giants agree to deal
- Source: WR Rice, Seahawks agree to deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Infant Away Game Jersey Dallas Cowboys Tony Romo #9