Judge dismisses charge against Rolando McClain
The charge stemmed from McClain writing profanity on a ticket for a window-tint violation on April 21 instead of signing his name.
Circuit Clerk Jessica Hayes said Thursday municipal Judge Billy Cook Jr. dismissed the charge at the prosecution's request. She says McClain pleaded guilty to the window tint violation and paid a $182 fine.
The former Butkus Award winner at Alabama still has other cases pending in his hometown.
McClain is scheduled to appear in Circuit Court June 20 on reckless driving and no proof of insurance citations from May 2011.
He also has a July 9 municipal court date on charges of resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: KC gives Charles 2-year extension
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Davis ends holdout, reports to 49ers camp
- Suggs wants Flacco to be more vocal leader
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Ray Lewis Junior Wall Graphic