Bears agree to deal with rookie free agent Jones
LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to a contract with defensive back Maurice Jones, a rookie free agent from Temple.
The school announced the move on Sunday.
An occasional starter during his four seasons, Jones played in 11 games last year and had nine tackles. He also played on kickoff and punt returns along with the field goal defense unit.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
- Jones-Drew: London deserves an NFL team
- Johnson: Lions 'need to win a Super Bowl'
- Pack hold off Favre return, afraid of booing
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Chicago Bears Charles Tillman #33