Hearing for Hernandez associate pushed back
Bristol District Attorney Samuel Sutter said the hearing for Ernest Wallace in Attleboro District Court will be held Friday.
The hearing was originally set for Monday but a spokesman for the district attorney said both sides agreed to a postponement.
Wallace has pleaded not guilty to a charge of being an accessory to murder after the fact in the killing of Odin Lloyd. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to murder.
Prosecutors haven't offered details about Wallace's alleged involvement. They say he and another man, Carlos Ortiz, were with Hernandez when they drove with Lloyd to the industrial park where Lloyd was found shot to death.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman still holds grudge against Crabtree
- Report: Raiders in talks to demolish Coliseum
- Redskins S Jackson banned indefinitely again
- Mathieu advice to Gordon: Pick yourself up
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New England Patriots Football Mat