Browns sign 2 free agents, waive 2
The team also waived offensive lineman Dominic Alford and wide receiver Kennan Davis.
The 6-foot, 212-pound Bolen has played in 20 NFL games, all with Jacksonville. He spent all of last season injured reserve. Bolen has rushed for 14 yards, gained 21 on three receptions and recorded 16 tackles on special teams. He signed with the Jaguars as an undrafted free agent in 2009.
Cole spent two seasons with the St. Louis Rams, appearing in 20 games. The 6-foot-3, 243-pounder signed with Kansas City as an undrafted free agent in 2010. He spent five weeks on the Chiefs' practice squad as a rookie. He has two career tackles on defense and seven on special teams.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Revis, Pats agree to 1-year deal
- Source: Ware, Broncos agree to $30M deal
- Jets agree with WR Decker to bolster offense
- Saffold back to Rams after failing physical
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Kansas City Chiefs Classic NFL Football Portfolio