Rodgers-Cromartie leaves field with ankle injury
Asked his level of concern over the injury after practice, coach John Fox said, "Not overly. But anytime they miss time, I'm concerned." Guard Justin Boren also was taken off with a big toe injury.
The Broncos have already had quite a few injuries so far in camp. Center Dan Koppen was lost for the season with a knee injury last weekend and first-round pick Sylvester Williams left the field on Monday with a left knee ailment. Williams was on the field Wednesday, but didn't participate in any drills.
Tight end Jacob Tamme (right quad) also sat out practice.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman still holds grudge against Crabtree
- Report: Raiders in talks to demolish Coliseum
- Redskins S Jackson banned indefinitely again
- Mathieu advice to Gordon: Pick yourself up
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Denver Broncos Esteem Long Sleeve Navy Shirt