Toler leaves Colts practice with concussion
ANDERSON, Ind. -- Colts cornerback Greg Toler finished the afternoon practice on the sideline Wednesday after being diagnosed with a concussion.
Indianapolis signed Toler as an unrestricted free agent in March -- a move team officials hope will provide improvement and depth to a secondary that struggled last season.
Toler joined a growing list of injured players at Anderson University, a Division III school about 25 miles northeast of Indy where training camp is being held.
Online: AP NFL site: http://pro32.ap.org/
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Indianapolis Colts NFL Classic Spiral Football Necklace