Jaguars claim LS Ingram off waivers from Steelers
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars now have three long-snappers in training camp.
The Jaguars were awarded rookie Luke Ingram off waivers from Pittsburgh on Friday, giving them three long-snappers on the roster.
The 6-foot-5 Ingram signed with the Steelers as an undrafted free agent in April and was waived Thursday. He was a four-year letterman at Hawaii, where he played in 52 games and snapped on every point-after, field goal and punt attempt during his career. He was named Hawaii's special teams player of the year as a senior and earned a trip to the Senior Bowl.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Ex-Seahawks CB Thurmond signs with Giants
- Source: Pace re-signs with Jets for 2 years
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Northwest Pittsburgh Steelers Team-Colored Strobe Sherpa Throw