Bengals put RB Pressley on injury list
Pressley has a knee injury and Robinson a sore passing elbow that sidelined them for training camp. They could be activated after the sixth week of the season if they're medically cleared.
The Bengals also put rookie linebacker Sean Porter on injured reserve with a shoulder injury, ending his season.
Second-year guard Otis Hudson and rookie offensive tackle Jason Weaver were waived. Injured linebacker Brandon Joiner was placed on waivers. If he clears waivers, he goes on the Bengals' injured reserve list on Wednesday.
The Bengals host the Indianapolis Colts in their final preseason game Thursday night.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Urlacher: Bears should stick with McCown
- Source: Packers pessimistic Rodgers will play
- 49ers again take aim at Seahawks' roster
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Cincinnati Bengals Base Authentic Logo Grey T-Shirt