Arizona signs Quinn, releases Harris, Shuler
Quinn was released by the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday. Entering his fifth NFL season, Quinn has played in 30 career games, four of them as starter. A second-round draft pick out of North Carolina, Quinn played two seasons with Denver and played in 2011 played in one game for Washington. Quinn was inactive for 15 games with the Bengals last season.
Harris is an undrafted rookie out of Oklahoma. Shuler had been claimed off waivers from the Buffalo Bills.
The moves put the Cardinals at the 75-man roster limit.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texans RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Forever Collectibles Buffalo Bills Clear Basic Tote Bag