Browns won't rule out Mingo for season opener
Coach Rob Chudzinski left the door open for a return against Miami following Thursday's victory over Chicago in the final preseason game. He said the next six days "will be big and we will see where it goes."
The first-round draft pick hasn't practiced since bruising his lung on Aug. 15 against Detroit and being hospitalized for two days, although he has been running and lifting weights. Both teams held their top players out on Thursday.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Suspended WR Blackmon arrested for pot
- RG III: Good having coaches 'believe in you'
- Source: Gordon to appeal suspension Aug. 1
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Cleveland Browns Legend Elite Logo Grey Performance T-Shirt