Titans trim roster to 65 before Saturday deadline
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The Tennessee Titans have waived running back Jalen Parmele and guard Kasey Studdard among 10 players putting their roster at 65 ahead of Saturday's deadline to have the roster trimmed to 53.
The Titans announced the moves Friday.
The Titans also waived safety Al Afalava, offensive tackle Daniel Baldridge, defensive tackles Zach Clayton and DaJohn Harris, defensive end Nigel Nicholas and receiver Dontel Watkins. They also waived as injured tight end Brandon Barden.
That leaves the Titans with 12 more players to trim before the NFL's deadline Saturday.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Colts owner Irsay arrested on suspected DWI
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Source: Giants physical for Rodgers-Cromartie
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- WinCraft Tennessee Titans Die-Cut Decals 2-Pack