Eagles QB Vick leaves game with left leg injury
Vick grabbed his left hamstring while gaining 13 yards on a running play in the second quarter. He finished that series and began the Eagles' next possession, but left after one incomplete pass. He was questionable to return.
Nick Foles replaced Vick and led Philadelphia to a field goal.
Giants running back David Wilson left after the final play of the first period with a neck injury and would not return. He nearly was trapped in the end zone for a safety on the play.
Giants linebacker Mathias Kiwanuka injured his ribs early in the second quarter but was back one series later. Defensive ends Jason Pierre-Paul and Justin Tuck each left for a few plays in the second period before returning.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Davis ends holdout, reports to 49ers camp
- Belichick: Gronkowski cleared by doctors
- Rams coach: Sam 'absolutely not' distraction
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey New York Giants David Wilson #22