Jaguars claim WR Williams off waivers from Seattle
The team also waived first-year receiver Jeremy Ebert.
The 6-foot-5 Williams, who signed as an undrafted rookie with Arizona in 2010, saw action in 13 games with three starts in two seasons (2010-11) with the Cardinals. He totaled nine receptions for 101 yards.
Arizona waived him in August 2012 and he sat out that season. He was signed by Seattle in January and waived Oct. 5. He played in the first four games with Seattle in 2013 but did not catch a pass. He finished the preseason with an NFL-best 236 yards on seven receptions and had three touchdowns.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rico NFL Jacksonville Jaguars Deluxe Grill Cover